Saturday 2 October 2021

More Thoughts....

So who's up for using this blog as a thought dump? I am. 

Think of it as a place to let off steam; or somewhere to share something that doesn't necessarily fit in with your usual style of blogging; or somewhere a little more private to dump thoughts, pictures, quotes, or something that's upset you.... or made you really happy. Maybe you're worried about something, or someone, and don't know what to do and would like some views on the problem. OR, maybe you've written a short story, or made something, and want some feedback. Maybe you just need a plumber. Maybe you just want to moan about the plumber? Maybe you want to chat about last night's telly.

What I'm proposing an 'anything goes' sort of blog. If people want, I could make the whole blog private.

What do'ya reckon? 

Sx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent idea to me, but you may need to remind your other blogging buddies that this place is still here! It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while, but I reckon these posts will show up in their feed readers - just a matter of time. It might be just us two!
    Don’t worry, I will slap up a random post in the coming week - I usually have something to whinge about.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, drat! I replied in the previous post instead of here. But anyway, yes please to the 'not our usual style' type blog. And I'm not fussed about whether it's private or not - I'll be happy either way.

    P.S. I'd also like to know where Irisbot and Cheryl Stoad ended up after traversing that tunnel. Perhaps they'll turn up amidst the new blogging, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should mention Cheryl and Iris - I now have a yen to continue the story, but to be frank [rather than Ethel] my yens seldom lead anywhere!
    Glad you're onboard, Mr Devine!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe one of the benefits of a blog is the lack of rules. However, bloggers do impose their own rules. Yeah, I have a quote I'll share in a post here. Oh, I could use a plumber but the issue is the bathroom really needs a complete remodeling. Fix a sink that soon is ripped out completely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang about! YOUR bathroom needs remodelling, too? What is this? A plumbing epidemic? We've had three blokes already and a fourth due any minute.Most of them only want to work on spiffing new places.Dear gods!If I'd know it was going to be this difficult I might not have bought the place! But the pool is lovely on a hot day.P'raps I'll just take my loofah ...

      Delete
    2. the pool? sounds nice, unless you mean a pool of water on the floor.

      Delete
  6. For me personally I had to change the rules of my blog when I pissed off my younger daughter by writing about her in a slightly negative way not knowing she read my blog. It wasn't all bad, and it was honest, but let's just say I wouldn't have written it if I knew she'd read it.

    ReplyDelete

Words of encouragement gratefully received!

Christmas adverts 2021

My favourite Christmas adverts this year.         Any other favourites?