Saturday 11 April 2020

floccinaucinihilipilification



Rennie tried to understand, were his dreams just shit hitting the fan. He staggered toward the doorway. The tight skirt resisting his movement.

As he reached the door, the buxom blonde’s long nails violently seized his arm and thrusted him against the wall. The cold metal gun barrel pushed on the back of his ear.

“Hand over your passport Nina” demanded Annie.

Momentarily confused Rennie thought, who the fuck is Nina. The pressure of the gun quickly cleared his thoughts. “Back off, it’s in the travel pouch tucked in the skirt.”

As Annie released her hold, Rennie kicked out her legs and lunged for the gun.

Rennie’s quick action failed much like his whole day.

A round exploded as he tumbled on top of Annie.

A burning flash across his chest stunned him. He was shocked but ok. The Dolly Parton bra and padding lie shredded across the floor. He looked up. Annie stood with the gun pointing down at him. “Now you know it’s loaded,” she shouted.

Iris ran to Rennie and pulled him to his feet. “Don’t shoot,” she pleaded.

“Yes Iris this will go easier without a dead body to dump. Just open his passport. It has information in it to decipher the code.”

Another odd thought floated in Rennie mind. Why do I smell dog shit?

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Bill!!! Thank you!! I thought our tale had shuddered to a full stop, but I was wrong :-)
    SXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my muddled mind was due to the medication, but now I'm thinking it's following this tale through its twists and fumbles.
    I can see I'll have to re-read the whole thing to try to figure out who done what and to whom.
    But first I need to get some dinner sorted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I hope Rennie's not having a stroke?!

    Oh, wait. That's the smell of toast, not dog shit...

    Bravo, Bill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I hope no one here suffers from hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?

      Delete
    2. I suffer a little from this because I have such trouble pronouncing words, especially French words.
      Here's another weird phobia - Anatidaephobia.

      Delete
  4. It's Ms. Scarlet's fault. The name Mishsochlopovkovni was too much for my pronunciation abilities. This lead to looking at long words. Hence the title.
    Then I thought of the possibility of a code mixed into these long names and words.

    ReplyDelete

Words of encouragement gratefully received!

Christmas adverts 2021

My favourite Christmas adverts this year.         Any other favourites?